Offas Dyke Path: Chepstow to Prestatyn
New, two-way edition, with routes re-walked in both directions - from Chepstow to Prestatyn and from Prestatyn to Chepstow and reformatted for use by walkers hiking south to north and north to south.
The Offa's Dyke Path is a magnificent National Trail that runs from the North Wales coast to the Severn Estuary following the line of Offa's Dyke, an impressive 8th century earthwork along the English/Welsh border. The ever-changing landscape - the Wye Valley, the Black Mountains, the Shropshire Hills and the Clwydian Hills - is steeped in history and legend providing 177 miles of fascinating walking.
This fifth editionhas been re-walked and fully updated
* 98 walking maps - 1:20,000 (3 and 1/8 inches to 1 mile) - the largest-scale maps available.
* Unique mapping features - walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest.
* Itineraries for all walkers - whether walking the route in its entirety or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
* Practical information for all budgets - what to see, where to stay, where to eat: pubs, B&Bs, hotels, campsites, hostels, with reviews.
* Guides to 52 towns and villages - along the way.
* Public transport information - for all access points on the path.
* GPS waypoints - also downloadable from the Trailblazer website.
* Includes extra colour sections: 16pp colour introduction and 16pp of colour mapping for stage sections (one stage per page) with trail profiles.